4.18.2008

Empire of The Sun :]

In the beginning of the week we finished the movie Empire of The Sun. I actually liked the movie! Considering I'm into the whole holocaust, Nazi theme this movie was right up my alley.

The movie focused on the events leading to the bombing of Pearl Harbor. The exciting details of the Japanese prisoning the British that lived in China tickles my nerves. The harsh murderings of the innocent people being killed only because of they're race took over the whole movie. My whole focus was brought towards the diversity of people living in one country.

After watching the full movie, my affection for the Internment Camps grew. I mean I always had an attraction, but the movie broadened my direction. I plan on getting more into depth with the subject. Overall, the movie was a good movie and I would recommend it to someone planning to be hooked.

No comments: